Our ministry to MEN and WOMEN at COR is more organic than programmatic. Because we place so much emphasis on our Vision that “Groups are our primary organization,” we have over 80% of our regularly-attending adults, both men and women, in our COR Groups. This is intentional. Life is co-ed. So this is our overarching approach to discipling men and women.
In addition to COR GROUPS, however, we have these gatherings:
- A Men’s group on Sunday mornings open to all Men to study the Bible, encourage one another, and promote the grace filled life.
- we have had Discipleship Triads (& Quads) for more intentional growth
- we always have a large mid-winter MEN’S Breakfast
- a Thursday morning Men’s Prayer Meeting
- a Men’s Retreat the 2nd weekend of November
- and float trips, baseball games, building projects, etc.
- there is a WOMEN’S Bible Study on Sunday mornings
- luncheons for WOMEN with special speakers
- gatherings for WOMEN without special speakers (just for fun!)
- small discipleship groups for more intentional growth
- a Prayer Group after Worship on Sundays
- a special Prayer Group (RIzpah) that prays for adult children