Our ministry to MEN and WOMEN at COR is more organic than programmatic. Because we
place so much emphasis on our Vision that “Groups are our primary organization,” we have
over 80% of our regularly-attending adults, both men and women, in our COR Groups. This is intentional. Life is co-ed. So this is our overarching approach to discipling men and women.
In addition to COR GROUPS:
for MEN we have had:
- Discipleship Triads & Quads) for more intentional growth
- a Thursday morning Men’s Prayer Meeting
- a mid-winter MEN’S Breakfast and a Men’s Retreat in November
- in addition to float trips, baseball games, building projects, etc.
for WOMEN we have had:
- a WOMEN’S Bible Study on Sunday mornings
- luncheons for WOMEN with special speakers
- gatherings for WOMEN without special speakers (just for fun!)
- small discipleship groups for more intentional growth
- a Prayer Group after Worship on Sunday
- a special Prayer Group (RIzpah) that prays for adult children